Click on the links below for more information on these popular transactions.
- Renew your registration online, by mail or in-person Renew online now!
- Registration Checklist – Vehicle purchased from a private party
- Registration Checklist – Vehicle purchased from a dealership, financed
- Registration Checklist – Vehicle purchased from a dealership, cash purchase
- New Residents
- Registration Checklist- Corporate Vehicle
List of IDs that are accepted at our offices
Bill of Sale
VIN Verification Sheet
Motor Vehicle Power of Attorney
Proof of Insurance Requirements
- Vehicles must be covered by auto insurance before they can be registered.
- If state records indicate a vehicle is not insured in Colorado, proof of insurance must be provided.
- Insurance card, copy of insurance policy or letter from your insurance company on the company’s letterhead including a description of the vehicle with the following: year, make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN), effective date and expiration of the policy.